Thursday, December 18, 2008

Outing.

Went to klcc today, with araff, zaf, alif, putra, helmi, haziq n mus.
Reached there around 3 pm like that.
Then at klcc, azrin and his friends joined us.
Watched
It was an okay2 movielaa.
But is it logically possible to say 'yes' to everything? HAHA!
I mean if someone was asking you 'nak gado?' or ' bagi aku semua duit kau' or ' have sex with me now'(this is for girlsla).
Do we have to say 'yes' to all of that? HAHA!
but i think its a okay2 movie.
We could succeed if we say yes to everything.
Okayyy moving onn, after movie, LOITERING2 for a while then went back home around 8 30. Yeah i know awal. HAHA!
I cant recall what happen today other than watching this movie haha!
All i know is my eyes are so heavy now and I'm soooo tireddddddd :P
SO i'm gonna leave you all now.
TATA!





























No comments: