Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hari2 biase. -_-

Okayy hmm yesterday slept at araff's, it was agk best jgkla.
Me, zaf, n haziq were there.
Last nite futsal, then tdo rumah araff.
Around 1 cmtu kot kepak kfc.
-_- then went back araff's tgk PATUNG PUAKA.
My bestfriend starred in it.
Ala xde gmbarla sial.
Okay then, araff tapau-ed me guitar hero, i tapau-ed zaf winning, then dierang msk2 nasi gorengla pe lancau smue.
I slept early.
Then next morning haziq tapau-ed me guitar hero. HAHA!
Then lpk at petronas with an actor who only received rm 1000 for starring in it. HAHHAHA!!
So now here i am at home, boring, nothing to do but kacau sue msn. HAHA!

I wish i dont have feelings.
I want a heart of stone ahhah HATI BATU hahah!
Cam agk cool do ade hati batu. hahah!
I wish i have superman's power.
I wish Tiqot is here. HAHA!

No comments: