Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya 1. :D

Okay, i've just got back from my first raya trip, Perak.
Now i'm gonna post about my stay there.
Okay at first it was agak boringlaa..
But then at night me and my cousin seacrh the kampung for burgers and fireworkd hehe..
but unfortunately, 1 mercun pon xde! haha!
But we managed to find 1 burger stall and agak sdp arh..
Dat was malam raya :D

Selamat Hari Raya!
That was the 1st thing i said to my cousin early morning next day haha!
Later on, we went to sembahyang raya n all..
Then back home, we salam-ed each other for forgiveness n all..
And i received like rm 100 duit raya hehe..
Enough for shopping t-shirt ah. HAHA!
Then i tangkap2 gambar with family and cousin for 'kenang-kenangan' haha!


My cousin, Razali.
My mum.
My dad.
FAMILY :D
My cousin, Razi.
My uncle n cousins n father :D
Same :D
Cousinsss
Sisters n cousin, Fadhli.

Blablablablalbla.. Later on.
we visited some houses for rayala hehe..
More money and more food of coz.
Rich and fat doh! haha!
Anyways, later me and my cousin bullied this boy
about his imaginary gf haha! He emo-ed later. ahah!
We visited like 12 houses kot.. Gle penat sial..
Butt more money so xpela haha!
Later, balik, tido r..
Kampung maaa, xde bnde nk bwt dh. haha!
Dats all! will post abt my 2nd trip laterrrr :D

No comments: