Friday, September 19, 2008

:D

To my baby WARUL! ,

Okay, I baru habis my geografi punye exam and there's 30 minutes lagi, so I decideed to use my time wisely to write you this piece of shit :).
Seriously kan, I'm sooooo glad that i'm with you eventhough kadang-kadang perangai u cam cilaka. HAHA. Whatever it is pun, my love towards you didn't change a bit and surprisingly, I love you more and more each day. I think you're the most adorable, cute, charming, funny and.. and.. ape lagi eh? Ape-ape lah yang baik. HAHA. I know i'm not the perfect girl to you. But i know my love towards you comes from my truely, sincere heart. Baby, you're absolutely incredibly sumpah gile-gile babi AMAZING in every way, whatever you do makes me happy <3
Every kiss and every touch counts. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I just love everything about you. Your beautiful brown eyes, perfect smile, warm touch, sexy body and... takya sebut lah. HAHA.
The truth is, i've never felt this way towards anyone before and you can trust me on this. Anwarul Hisyam, I want you to be my eternal. (and my baby and my gigolo and my sex machine. MUAHAHA. JK!)

I <3 U

much-much love,
Your bebeh!
-JAJA-

No comments: